Monday, February 1, 2010

Joseph's Studio Saint Joseph & Child Outdoor Garden Statue 20"



Joseph's Studio Saint Joseph & Child Outdoor Garden Statue 20" Sale



From The Joseph's Studio Garden Statuary Collection
Item #45685
This piece has been meticulously hand sculpted by highly skilled artisans with rich detail.
Dimensions: 24"H x 7"W x 5.5"D
Material(s): Resin & Stone mix
Indoor/Outdoor use

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Indoor/Outdoor Use
  • Full round figurine with intricate details
  • Materials: Resin & Stone mix
  • Dimensions: 20"H X 6.5"W






Joseph's Studio Saint Joseph & Child Outdoor Garden Statue 20" Customer Review


I made it a point to write a review of this statue because the person before me called it a dollar store statue. I normally read reviews on Amazon and decide through them if I should get the item or not. This time, however, it was different because I promised someone that I would buy a statue of Saint Joseph through Amazon.com using my gift card. There was no other outdoor statue listed on Amazon except this one! But alas, it had a terrible review, which I ALMOST listened to. But after careful consideration and an email from Christmas Central telling me how well made this statue was, I bought it. I am so glad I did because it has to be one of the most beautiful statues of Saint Joseph I have seen. It is gorgeous! It is of course hollow inside, it would cost a fortune to ship if it wasn't! It can be filled with concrete or sand to be weighed down like most outdoor statues. It will find a very special place in my Mary Garden.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment